Welcome to Euro Alfa Car Rentals in Zakynthos
Euro Alfa Rentals
Terms & Conditions
- Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) without any excess. The renters’ liability to the vehicle is zero (0).
- THEFT PROTECTION (T.P) Keys, GPS and personal belongings (cameras, cds etc) excluded.
- FIRE – THIRD PARTIES All authorized drivers of EUROALFA vehicles are covered against fire and liability to third parties for death, injury or damage to properties.
- TYRES – WINDOWS – WINDCREENS – UNDERCARRIAGE DAMAGES Excluding damages to the interior of the car and un repairable damages to the tyres, undercarriage of the car, from reckless driving or driving on non tarmac roads.
- PERSONAL ACCIDENT INSURANCE (PAI) All authorized passengers of EUROALFA vehicles are covered with PAI. PASSENGERS are insured for loss of life and for total/partial, temporary/permanent disablement for the total amount of 1,300,000 Euros.
- F.C.I EXCLUDES:The renters are always liable for full repairs or replacement of the car damages
if the damage resulted from a violation of the Greek Road Traffic Code or if the car has been driven:
a) under the influence of drugs or alcohol
b) by unauthorised person and
c) on non surfaced (tarmac) roads.
- KILOMETRE LIMITATION: There is no limit on kilometers inside Zakynthos
- TAXES: Price includes VAT 24%.
- TRAFFIC VIOLATION FINES AND ADMINISTRITATIVE SANCTIONS: Tickets and appended administrative sanctions resulting from any violation of the GREEK TRAFFIC LAW during rental periods, is solely the renters responsibility. If any such administrative sanction is not disclosed to the company at the end of the rental period (contract), the violation will be charged to the renter.
- FUEL: Fuel is always paid by the customer. The customer is obliged to return the vehicle with the same level of fuel, when the rental period began. No refunds will be given for incorrectly overfilling of fuel.
- RENTAL LENGTH: Minimum rental period is 1 day. Charges in the delay of returning the vehicle: First Hour – No Charge; next 2 hours - 10€ per hour; over 3 hours – extra day’s rate will incur.
- DRIVERS LICENCE: Drivers must have a valid Full Driving Licence held for at least one year. An International Driving Licence is required by Greek Law for all renters that are not citizens of the European Community or who do not have a European Drivers permit. Driving Licences in characters which are not readable in English or Greek must be accompanied by an International Driving Licence.
- ZAKYNTHOS ROAD MAP: Available on request without extra charge.
- GPS NAVIGATION: Available upon request with a small extra fee
- AGE REQUIREMENT: The renter and any associated drivers must be minimum of 21 years old for A, B, C Groups, 23 years old for D & E Groups and 25 years old for F & G Groups
- BAB Y-CHILD SEATS: Available upon customer request with a small extra fee
- FERRYING OF THE CAR: Our vehicles are forbidden to be transported by ferry boat outside Zakynthos island.
- DELIVERY AND COLLECTION: FREE OF CHARGE AT MOST OF OUR DESTINATIONS LISTED ON OUR ONLINE SYSTEM. After hours delivery and collection (21.00 – 08.00) are subject to a 10€ charge.
- ROAD ASSISTANCE SERVICE: PRIVATE ROAD ASSISTANCE SERVICE ON A 24HR BASIS, ALL WEEK, FREE OF CHARGE ONLY ON ZAKYNTHOS ISLAND.
- Booked Car Availability:If for any reason (for example car damage, lack of availability, natural destructions, etc) the car you have booked is not available, then we will replace it with a vehicle of the same or higher category with no extra charge.
- Cancellation Policy:You have the option to cancel at any time. There are no cancellation penalties.Just let us know at least 48 hours before your pick up time